Monday, February 28, 2011

A Beautiful Mishap

You make me sick to my stomach the way you think nothin' of it,
I swear, you killin' me softly but your method is rigid.
I'm not right when I'm with you, I'm like a zombie I'm zonin',
The only time you're satisfied is in the sheets when we're bonin'.
I'm alone in my struggles cuz you don't feel me at all,
I could be walkin' above death and you'd still let me fall.


I created this mistake.
I gave you everything you couldn't take.
You've got me weak in my cardiac.
You're my beautiful mishap.


It was such a surprise to me, the way you hurt me so elegantly,
Words like sharp ice, they'd pierce my soul and freeze me deep.
You were so horribly amazing at listening, almost as if you had wasps in your ears,
The buzzing would keep you up at night and magnify all of your fears
Such dark skin led me on to believe this berry was sweeter than sweet,
I've never seen manipulation executed so beautifully, and I've never seen selfishness at it's peak.
The way your kisses were deadly and caused paralysis of my mentality,
You scratch and grab at a chance to bury me deeper in your brutality.


I created this mistake.
I gave you everything you couldn't take.
You've got me weak in my cardiac.
You're my beautiful mishap.


Your ugliness was so beautiful to me and I my willingness to indulge fueled your insecurities,
The faux promises and broken acknowledgments, kept me optimistic that one day you'd be less antagonistic.
Love me less, deceive me long, write me a script to scream you a song
Or sing you a cry cuz there's pain in these eyes, and I'd be damned if I let this love live for a lie
Inceptions of forever will never happen they're dead as I am,
Perceptions of forbidden contraptions to set my broken heart in.


I created this mistake.
I gave you everything you couldn't take.
You've got me weak in my cardiac.
Fuck this beautiful mishap.


Ashlea.Marie.Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment