Monday, January 17, 2011

Random Freestyle...poem maybe?

Who would've known this feeling to grow so deep...deep within the souls and the minds of the weak
I'm helpless but who cares...the only way to prove my struggles are there is to unleash the anger that hides behind them...so i confide in them...they help me...I loose sight...they direct me...resurrect me...from the darkness i stay in...I lay in...the darkness that I play in...cause it feels too dayum good to leave...just too dayum good too leave...i stretch out and all I get is a "f_k you" so i pull myself back inside and tell myself i'm beautiful...i'm delusional...my head is f_kin twisted...but as far as a fantasy goes, this shyt is optimistic...the sunshine it don't ever listen so i keep my shades on to keep me from what I am missin...keeps me from my lonely visions...she's too submissive, just stand up like ya pissin...she keep my head so curled and did up like a f_kin beautician...all i need in this life of sin is some f_ckin understandin..just so i can circumvent the crazy shyt that you invent....im outta breath yo...im slowly caving in...cover my eyes with rocks just ta keep my soul within...take me or leave me I meant take it or leave it...whatever it is, it lives in my chest...this world has nothing left to offer me but i don't think of it any less.

A.M.W

No comments:

Post a Comment