Thursday, December 30, 2010

Alright so for real this time...

So it been a lil minute...a lot of darkness, lostness, and unsure-ity....are those even words? lol...but um, its not unusual to be in a random mood. Usually when i feel the need to post something on here its out of urgency, or a desire to get this weird shyt outta my head...not gonna spend the rest of my blog post pouring out my heart but rather expressing them through other things. Things of this nature include music, poetry, random thoughts and words, moments of clarity (I like that concept), and maybe even fashion...whatever...starting now...




So lemme tell you about this dream i had:  Everything was normal...it almost felt real.  I went to school, played ball, such things that are normal to me. Came outta practice one day and low and behold, some familiar chick walked out the door struttin her stuff like she knew she could get it.  In a subtle but confident sexy ass east coast accent she exclaimed, "Hey baby i gotta run to work but i'll get at you lata" long story short in the midst of my life somebody else was in it...Miss Nicki Minaj lmao...dont know why but all i gotta say is what a dream...lets just say she was fa damn sho at my crib lata on in sump that looked a lot like this...


Ima get at y'all lata though lol


Live Life


Ashlea M. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment