Saturday, September 11, 2010

Productive to the Utmost

So I know it has been a few days and thats cool and everything but a lot of shyt has happened lol...i've realized as the days keep going I either have a horrible day, a great day, or a mediocre day...seems like there's room for a grey area in there but there's not ha.  Anywayz, in order to keep my mind and body busy (no hetero), I've decided to devote my day to cleaning and organization.  I figure since my room and school work is so chaotic that gives my life and my mind permission to follow suit? IDK, just a thought.  So far so good tho...only thing I haven't had a chance to do is get into my music. There's just so much material I wanna listen to...which brings me to another random thought...there are so many things that i'm passionate about and that I wanna get involved in right now but for some reason either I don't have the time or my mind cant clear enough for me to do any of it...so I made a check list:


Shyt 2 Do:


1)  Write thoughts down that could potentially manifest themselves into poetry
2)  Sit in my room...by myself...and engross myself in piles upon piles of music
3)  Devote more time to my blog...possibly multiple posts a day once I start writing again
4)  Compose a song...everything from the beat to the hook
5)  Get another tattoo...or 3
6)  Start drawing and painting again...I'm thinking that could help with the expressive issues lol

Well that's all i can think of at the moment but i'm sure it will continue to grow.  And I promise y'all as my blog grows I wont bore you as much lol...I'm a virgin when it comes to this shyt..soon to be a veteran though aka certified pro!! aha! Y'all behave now...

No comments:

Post a Comment